The workshop environment is a safe group learning environment where there are both ‘active’ and ‘passive’ participants.
Active/Masterclass – Being taught in front of the group (optional)
Passive/Bootcamp – Takes part in the Morning session with vocal exercises then observes masterclass sessions
Group workshop sessions are extremely beneficial for the following reasons:
- Listening to other voices helps you understand your own voice
- Watching others being taught can help you notice things that may help improve posture, support and singing technique
- There is an opportunity to learn from and be inspired by a variety of singing styles
- Every singer is different but we all have the same voice – singers with different styles may have similar challenges
- Helps build confidence when singing in front of others
- Receive positive group feedback – our extreme vocals workshop sessions are all about encouragement and support
Find your new VOICE! Join us in one of our workshops and find the voice you never knew you had!
- Vocal FX Workshop – at the European Vocal Camp in Poland July
- Bootcamp & Masterclass at the at the Edinburgh Festival
- How to Sing – An introduction to How your voice works, Singing Technique and Support
- Supercharge Your Voice – Design your own sound to stand out from the crowd
- Extreme Effects – Advanced vocal effects workshop – dare to scream!
For more details and we’ll let you know as soon as we go live with the calendar!