Private Singing Lessons
Regardless of the level you are at now, we aim to teach expert tips, tricks and techniques to put you on the right path to help you sing comfortably, without straining and without getting tired and most importantly – without damaging your voice.
Our 1 to 1 sessions can help you to:
- Increase your vocal range by developing your voice to it’s full potential
- Sing Louder or softer – for added dynamic effect
- Sing with more control – to hit the notes how you want to hit them
- Sing with more strength and power – learn how to support the note efficiently so that you never run out of steam
- Find your own voice and style
- Express yourself creatively using interpretation techniques
- Prevent vocal damage, hoarseness and losing your voice
- Sing for longer periods of time without getting tired or out of breath
- Add effects to the voice (advanced techniques – singers must be at a certain level before we teach things like distortion in order to avoid damage)
Our Coaching Methods
We believe that singing should be fun and accessible to all!
Our teaching is about what YOU want to achieve as a singer and how YOU want to sound. We then work with you to get the absolute best out of your voice. Whether you want to sing for fun or you work as a professional vocalist, we will help you explore your full potential.
We can teach classical styles and all modern styes such as rock, soul, pop, blues, jazz and folk.
Why not contact us? You could become a master of your own voice in less time than you think!